This has been sent from a client who used our catering services at Colchester Moot Hall
27th October 2011
... "Bespoke Caterers are one of the caterers who must be used for events at the Town Hall in Colchester. They were selected by us to provide the food and refreshments for a large 60th birthday party in October 2011. We were very pleased with the overall performance and professionalism of the company and would not hesitate to recommend them. I have set out a few examples of why I was pleased with their performance.
* Bespoke were the only caterer we initially contact who actually listened to what I wanted and provided a quote and suggestions based on my requirements.
* All communications from their office were handled promptly and clearly.
* The quotes were detailed and clear. Changes to the menu were promptly priced up and where needed, suggestions for better alternatives were made.
* The initial tasting was easy to organise and the final selection for the meal/canapes were well received - our guests were complimentary about the food and service both on the night and subsequently.
* James went out of his way to source a West Australian Red wine when our initial selection was not available.
* On the day of the party the caterers arrived and set up with good staff numbers and in good time. At no point did I feel anxious that it would not be all ready in time.
* All the staff on the evening were well turned out and behaved in a cheerful and helpful fashion coping with some last minute requests. For example an older guest announced they were seriously allergic to chillies and the chef managed to find them some alternative food.
* The cheeses provided were in very good condition for our cheese table, nice and ripe which is not always the case in restaurants etc.
There were many other examples of good practice including clearing up unobtrusively and leaving the venue in a good condition"...
Many thanks Mr and Mrs B for your kind words, we enjoyed catering for your birthday celebration and we hope to cater for you again in the future